IMPORTANT BUILDING RULES
|1. SITE COVERAGE :-|
|a) Residential : The site coverage of residential plots is as follows :-|
|S. No.||Plot Area||Site Coverage||House Line||F.A.R.|
|1||Upto 100 sqyds.||80%||5'-0"||2.00|
|2||100 sqyds to 150||75%||6'-0"||1.90|
|3||150 sqyds. to 200||70%||7'-0"||1.75|
|4||200 sqyds. to 300||65%||10'-0"||1.65|
|5||300 sqyds. to 500||60%||15'-0"||1.50|
|6||Above 500 sqyds.||50%||20'-0"||1.25|
|1. Height of the parapet, water tank and
mumty shall not be counted.
2. Front set back is exempted in core city area (walled city) but the coverage will be as per the permissible F.A.R.
3. Violation of the house line shall not be compounded. House line will be maintained as per the schedule of schemes in scheme areas.
|4. Every person intending to
erect or re-erect any building shall give notice of such intention in writing
in Form 'A' appended to these bye-laws alongwith ownership documents, four
sets of Ferro Prints and two prints on tracing cloth/tracing film showing
location plan, site plan and building plans to the Municipal Corporation
and shall at the same time submit.
5. A location plan and a site plan of the land on which it is intended to erect or re-erect the building.
6. Plans of all the floors, elevations and typical cross section of the building which he intends to erect or re-erect.
7. Detail of specifications of the work to be executed in Form 'B' appended to these bye-laws.
8. Subject to the provision of bye-laws every person erecting or re-erecting a building shall appoint an Architect, a 'Registered Building Designer and Supervisor' for drawing up of plans and supervision of erection and re-erection of the building.
9. The application, plans and specifications shall be signed by the applicant and the Licenced Architect/Building Designer and Supervisor.
10. Professionals, consultants, doctors, advocates, architects/Building Designer and Supervisor can use 10% of covered area for offering professional consultancy only.
|b) Commercial : The site coverage of residential plots is as follows :-|
|S. No.||Plot Area||Site Coverage||Parking||F.A.R|
|1||Upto 50 sqyds.||80%20%||20%||1.50|
|2||50 sqyds to 125||75%25%||25%(10+15)*||1.50|
|3||125 sqyds. to 250||65% 35%||35%(15+20)*||1.75|
|4||250 sqyds. to 500||60% 40%||40%(15+25)*||2.00|
|5||Above 500 sqyds.||50%50%|
* (00+00) means Front + Rear/side.
|* In core city area 100% coverage will allowed
with F.A.R. 1.50 for the plots having the area less than 50sqyds..
* Basement parking is compulsory for the plots having area more than 500 sqyds. with F.A.R. 3.00. If the applicant does not want to construct a basement, the F.A.R. will be permitted 2.00. Basement for the parking shall not be counted in the total coverage area.
GROUP HOUSING, MULTI STOREYED BUILDINGS/APARTMENT
|S. No.||Plot Area||Site Coverage||Height||F.A.R.|
|1||Upto 100 sqyds.||50%||59'-6"||2.00|
|2||Above 100 sqyds.||50%||70'-6"||2.00|
SCHEDULE FOR INDUSTRIAL BUILDINGS
|S. No.||Plot Area||Site Coverage||Parking||F.A.R.|
|1||Upto 300 sqyds.||60% 40%||(25+15)||1.50|
|2||300 sqyds to 500||55% 45%||(30+15)*||1.25|
|3||Above 500 sqyds.||50% 50%||(30+20)||* 1.20|
* (00+00) means Front + Rear/side.
|SCRUTINY AND APPROVAL OF BUILDING PLANS
Scrutiny and approval of building plans shall be carried out by the Town Planning Wings of the local authorities or in the absence of such wings, by the officer authorised for the purpose. Every building application shall be either 'Approved' or Rejected within a period of 60 days as provided in the Act.
1) No notice of building application shall be considered to be valid until the information required under these bye-laws has been furnished to the satisfaction of the competent local authority or of any person authorised by it in this behalf. If the notice is not considered as valid, the application together with the plans, shall be returned to the applicant for resubmission in accordance with the bye-laws.
2) If owing to certain objection, sanction is refused; but the objection is subsequently removed to the satisfaction of the local authority, it will not be necessary for the appicant to submit new plant provided the original plan can be suitably corrected.
3) Where a minor alteration is subsequently applied for, it will not be necessary to submit fresh plans of the whole building for sanction. Such alteration may be applied for the applicant to submit new plans provided the original plan can be suitably corrected.
Notice of Commencement of Work
PERMISSION TO OCCUPY
RULES OF BASEMENT
Cancellation of Registration of Architects :
Change of Land Use :
INSTRUCTIONS OF 03-11-1997